Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I am Back!

Thanks for all the emails and comments for those that stopped by and found no new postings. I know I have been out of touch for a little while, but lately I have been so busy with my kids, enjoying this beautiful weather and preparing for one exciting event! In one week, Patty’s Collection is having an event on Zulily. The day is Tuesday, March 20th! If you can help, spread the word!

If you are not a member yet, please visit Zulily's website.  

Who is Zulily? It's a new online store offering daily sales events on top-quality apparel, gear and other goodies for moms, babies and kids.  So, don't forget to check Patty's Collection event on March 20th!

Thanks to all our wonderful and loyal clients!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...