Saturday, February 18, 2012

So Hard to Keep a Clean Car!

With two kids being towed everywhere, every day, it's so hard to keep our car clean.  When my friends see my car, I always tell them "My house does not look like that at all."  It's also nice to know that I am not alone.

So today as my OCD kicked in, I took it upon myself to detail the family car, or "family mule" as we call it.


These are the two things that I am going to keep in my car in an attempt to keep it cleaner:

- Wipes and a couple of extra napkins for spills
- A plastic bag for trash

I hope this works.  In the meantime, I am enjoying a clean car.  Next stop, after we come back from riding bikes... the drive thru car wash! It may snow tomorrow, but I think it will make me feel that this job was completed.

Hope you're having a great Saturday!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...