Monday, February 13, 2012

Nautical Themed Room

We had so much fun putting together Ben's room when he was four.

Our family room in our previous home had Nautical theme and we had decorated it with things we bought in North Carolina.  We remodeled the room and saved everything not knowing that one day we would be using it for our son's room.

He's now six and when we moved to our new home we painted the room to match his old room and it was so easy to put back together.  The last thing that went on the wall was his sailboat which I did yesterday.

We got his bedding from Pottery Barn
This is Ben when he was almost four and the first time he saw his room ready!
Here it is... the sailboat that I was able to put on the wall!
I found this fabric at Joann's and made the curtains for his room
Love these lighthouses that we got in North Carolina
One more thing that I'd like to get....
a wooden boat steering wheel. Maybe I can find one on eBay

I think that nautical themed rooms are classic and will never go out of style. At least, I don't think we'll need to redo his room for a while!  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...