Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fantastic Keepsake

I made birth announcements for my kids when they were born, but now they are saved in their memory boxes.  I have been looking for something that I could display in their rooms and that could also fit with their room's decor, so here it is!

No, my kids were not born on the same day, I've used random information for these frames

So, this is what I'd like to do for my fans!  For the first 10 people that subscribe to my blog, we'll create this same 5"x 7" image that can be printed and framed at home. Also, I could customized each layout to match your baby's room, don't forget to provide the colors.

What a fantastic keepsake!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love your creative designs!!!! Thinking that I should host a party just for Nanas, Memaws, Ninas, Grannies, Memes, etc!!!!
Kathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...