Friday, January 27, 2012

Fabric for Kitchen Valance

It's here, it finally arrived last night!  I saw this fabric on 320 Sycamore's blog and loved it.  We got several fabric samples before, but we couldn't agreed with any.


Thanks Melissa for providing the information for the fabric.  It took a while to get it as it seems to be a very desirable pattern.  I can't wait to start making the valance for the kitchen and I will make sure to post the before and after pictures once finished.

Better Homes & Gardens Jayda Bramble

Another project to add to my list and this time I'll get to use Patty's Collection new sewing machine!




2 comments:

melissa * 320 Sycamore said...

Patti~that is great! Where did you find it?? I have lots of readers on the hunt for it...

Patty's Collection said...

Hi Melissa,

I found it at Joann's Fabric and right now it's 50% off. We love it!

Thanks again,

xo,

Patty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...