Thursday, December 29, 2011

As I Look Back...

... there was joy, there was craziness, late nights, and lots and lots of gratitude. As I look forward, I am very excited about the possibilities this new year holds.

I want to thank you for being Patty's Collection  loyal clients, biggest fans, best advertisers, and for all the personal introductions. Blogging takes a lot of time, but it's very rewarding when you hear all the positive feedback and new ideas.

The best part of Patty's Collection is all the new the friends that I have been able to make and I am lucky to have come across great people.

These are some of the many orders that I was able to make this year... as I always say... There is just something so great about being a part of people's gift-giving!

One of the many version of this cute crab
Cute baby gift 
One of the favorite designs this Christmas
This little one loves wheels
One design, different color shirts
The new addition to our collection





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...