Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Laundry Day is Everyday

Laundry day is more like laundry week! Where does all this laundry come from? It used to be three times a week now it seems to be everyday.  What works best for me is to do laundry every other day. Even so, I realized it will never go away!

When it comes to folding clothes, Emma is my little helper.  She helps me most of the time; however, the other day, as soon as I went to the kitchen to make coffee, I heard "Mommy, I am helping with laundry." Of course, she did by throwing it all over the floor!
Caught in the act
I took a deep breath and laughed, what else could I do... but start all over again!

I wish I could wave a magic wand and poof make all the laundry disappear! Do you have a routine that works for you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...