Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Candy Corn Pumpkin

We picked our pumpkins and we looked for decorating ideas.  We (I) didn't feel like carving this year, so I found this idea online and it was so easy to make.

These are the things that you'll need a little bit of patience :)
1. One nice size pumpkin, candy corn, and glue gun
2. Draw the eyes and mouth
3. I am keeping this pumpkin inside so I didn't carve it, I just peeled one layer
4. Glued the candy corn around the eyes first
then proceeded to glue the entire pumpkin
5. Ta-Da! my kids think it looks scary!  Now this is my kitchen's center piece

Did you know that on average 9 billion kernels (weighing 35 million pounds) are produced each year? We certainly used quite a few on this pumpkin!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...