Tuesday, September 27, 2011

So Tastefully Simple

My friend Molly introduced me to Tastefully Simple and now I am a big fan. Our favorite is the Bountiful Beer Bread Mix and the Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix. But there are so many other great items to choose from, from breads, soups, desserts, dips and beverages.

With homework, soccer games and practices, play dates, Patty's Collection, etc., there is not much time during the week to bake with the kids which they love so much. However, with Tastefully Simple products, we can still can make time to bake. It is so Simple!

Today, we made the Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix easy to prepare and so delicious!
The ingredients
So Simple, my kids can do it
Mix, pour in a dish and bake
This was not in the directions
Perfect Brownies. Yummy!
By the time I reached for my camera... some were already missing :)

Now it's the time to stock up for holiday entertaining dishes and gifts.  I will definitely will be calling Molly to order Tastefully Simple for my Holiday Party this year!  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...