Sunday, September 18, 2011

A-maze-ing

Our plans for today were to go apple picking, but I received an e-mail from our local farm letting me know that the apple picking had ended the day before. My kids and nephew were so excited to go apple picking, so I had to find something new and fun to do instead. We went to Rodgers' Farm, it was A-maze-ing!
Ben leading the path
Emma thinks she knows the way out, but 
We were lost...
Ben always a caring brother
I think they found the way out!
Yes, they did! 
Aerial shot of the crab maze
It was a beautiful day and my kids got to wear their favorite 
t shirts, of course, from Patty's Collection!

If you think that mazes are just puzzles for small kids, think again! It's a lot of fun and I highly recommend it.

We were running against the clock since the Ravens game was at 1:00 pm.  We are coming back in a couple of weeks to go on the hay ride to pick our own pumpkins and get ready for Halloween!



1 comment:

Roxana said...

Great pics!!!
We will miss Weber's Farm this year! Rodger's Farm looks even bigger! Aww, I'm thinking apple cider, caramel apples, pumpkins, hay ride ... Happy October!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...