Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Kitchen Valance

We painted our kitchen and replaced the hardware, now the only thing missing is a valance. The window is large and looks out into our garden, so I didn't want to obstruct the view. Here are some fabrics that we picked, now the hard part, choosing the right one.


My friend stopped by this morning and she chose the same fabric that I like, so that may be the ONE! On my next posting, I will show you how to make an easy and simple valance and reveal the before and after pictures of our kitchen. A valance is an inexpensive way to bring style to your window and for me another way to use Patty's Collection studio.



2 comments:

Roxana said...

Beautiful choices!!! Anyone you pick will look gorgeous! Now, I want to run to my nearest Lowes and take a look. You will need to give me some great ideas and tips when you visit me next time :o)
Have FUN shopping!

Courtney said...

Lovely! Can't wait to see the finished valance. Make sure to remind your followers on facebook when it's up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...