Thursday, September 29, 2011

Five ~ Favorite Fall Sweaters

Crisp days and chilly days are in the forecast, so I had to break out some sweaters and look for new ones. I love soft comfortable sweaters, the kind that makes me curl up on the couch and sip a cup of coffee. Sounds relaxing! it doesn't happen often, but I do sure will take advantage of each opportunity.

While window shopping online, I found these to be my five favorites:
White House Black Market
Not sure if stripes are for me, but I am liking this one
Ann Taylor
Love the color and looks super comfortable
Banana Republic
Ruffle placket open cardigan
Lilly Pulitzer
Lunden Sweater 
Ann Taylor Loft
Loving this cocoon sweater

My 10th Wedding Anniversary is today... maybe a good excuse to do some shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...