Thursday, September 1, 2011

All Grown Up

Today was the big day - Ben started First Grade. Quite honestly, I cannot believe it. My oldest son, my baby, is in first grade!

Ben loves school and has been so excited to start 1st grade. Yesterday, we met his great teacher who will keep him busy and learning lots this year.

Meet and greet - we recognized some of the names in the classroom
Ready as he can be!
Off he goes... sniff, sniff
I posted a special little note on his snack.  He truly loved it!
A great idea from one of my clients/friend. Thanks

I am looking forward to learning together with Ben, especially phonetics!

1 comment:

...just another preppy shopaholic said...

Thanks, a few new blogs I need to check out! I'll repost later. Off to a few wineries...it's wine tasting time! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...