Thursday, September 29, 2011

10th Wedding Anniversary

It’s hard to believe that it was 10 years ago today that the Jason and I were married on a perfect autumn day among friends and family! I still remember just about every detail of that day.  It seems like it was only yesterday, or maybe just a few years ago.

Jason has been very creative when it comes to our wedding anniversary gifts.  I remembered for our 5th year anniversary, according to the " gift symbols" which it is wood, Jason got me a brand new fence! and the greatest gift to this day, the chance to stay home with Ben and now Emma.

Jason and I have known each other for 16 years.  On our first year of dating, we traveled to Peru and explored Macchu Picchu and other important cities, but most of all he got a chance to meet the other side of my family.

May 1996 ~ We were so young
One year before the "I Dos"
September 2001
This is us now!

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for 10 wonderful years!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...