Sunday, August 7, 2011

Simple Gift Wrapping Ideas

I tend to get a number of comments about my wrapping paper and ribbons. When it comes to gift wrapping, I’d like to spend less on the wrapping and more on the gift.  I used to spend about $7.00 to $10.00 buying a roll of paper, bows, and a card.  Since I am the “ribbon girl” now, I like to use the ribbons that I use for Patty’s Collection for wrapping my presents. 


Usually, I buy a big roll of white paper and I use the appropriate color ribbon when wrapping the present.  The idea of giving a beautifully wrapped gift is an important element of gift-giving to me and I try to do my best.  However, when it comes to Christmas wrapping, it’s a matter of survival for me, I have too many presents to wrap so I tried to keep it nice and simple!

I found this pretty double-sided wrapping paper
at Target
Wrapped present and I still have some of the blue 
side left for another occasion

Some of these gift wrapping ideas photos were from Real Simple one of the few magazines that I still subscribe to.

Just find the right section from the paper
and add a pretty ribbon
One of my favorite color combination

Add a bow tie to complete your final touch

For small presents, run the message 
thru your printer


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the "Sorry I'm late." gift wrapping idea. What font did you use?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...