Friday, August 19, 2011

Monogrammed Bath Towels

Monogrammed towels make simple, elegant personalized gifts suitable for anyone and for any occasion.

Recently, a client asked me to monogram some towels for a bridal shower. What a great idea! These turned out really nice, so I also did a set for my parents. I have monogrammed towels for my kids bathroom, beach towels for clients, but I have never done any for our master bathroom. My next project, new monogrammed towels which I think will add a nice touch.

I made these for my kids' Ocean theme bathroom
These were done for a bridal shower
Summer Gifts
My parents' bath towels

Monogrammed towels are certainly fabulous wedding gifts, shower gifts, or a gift for yourself! So, next time you’re looking for a unique gift, Patty’s Collection is happy to monogram on items clients bring to us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...