Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do you have any Hobbies?

I have two hobbies: Sewing and photography (particularly pictures of my children). This Summer I have really enjoyed being able to do both. I keep making adorable gifts for lots of little ones. My motto is that there is just something so great about being a part of people's gift-giving and I am so glad that I can do that.

Ben and Emma have also been able to wear lots of Patty’s Collection outfits. When I finish making something for them, they love to wear it right away. Emma would say “I Pretty!” They are my little angels and models!

I enjoy myself working on these projects. It takes a lot of time, but I certainly love doing it. Sewing relaxes me and now that I am working in my own studio, I get to work in peace and quiet. Taking pictures is a way for me to capture beautiful family memories any time and all the time, although I enjoy it, the kids sometimes say “enough Mami!”

Everyone loves her hat!
Ben enjoyed a little Golf camp
Wearing her spaghetti strap dress
My adorable niece
I found this photo of Ben wearing his monkey belt
Waiting for Ben to finish swim practice

Do you have any hobbies?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...