Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Creative Spaces...

Thus far, this has been a great Summer!  We’ve been busy with lots of activities for the kids and I am also busy working on orders for all my amazing clients.
Since we moved, I have been trying to set up Patty’s Collection new studio.  I am not quite ready for the BIG reveal; however, I have been keeping some inspiration photos of some ideas I would like to incorporate into my room and thought I would share...

My favorite colors..

I love all the shelves...

This reminds me of my mom's sewing machine

So organized!

So simple, but so pretty

Cute boxes

Hope you enjoyed these photos, I promise that it wont be long before the reveal of every corner of my sewing room – Patty’s Collection studio.


2 comments:

Beachside Cottage said...

Hi - Am your Newest Follower!

I love your creative spaces - so soothing and lovely and gorgeous colors!

Looking forward to your "big reveal"!!!!

Best Wishes,

Linda

Roxana said...

Hi Patty,

What a neat, organized and delightful studio!!! A wonderful place to get you inspired!

Can't wait to see the final touch!!!

Luvs,

Roxana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...