Monday, November 23, 2009

November Projects

What a great weekend it has been and I am happy to say that I got a lot accomplished! If I had to narrow the weekend down to my three favorite things, they would be:

- Enjoying the beautiful weekend taking pictures of Ben and Emma in Annapolis with Heather, playing outdoors, raking leaves (mostly Ben and Jason), teaching Ben some new games, and watching Emma accomplish a new milestone ~ she can sit on her own!




- Having fun with some friends Saturday night and got to sleep in late Sunday morning since the kids were spending the night at Grandmom’s. Eight hours of sleep! I forgot how refreshed one feels after getting a good night sleep.

- Finishing some new projects to be added to my Collection. My new appliquéd apparel for kids is now ready. It was a lot fun selecting the fabrics for all the appliqués. And, of course, I had my staff (Jason, Ben and Emma) helping me pick these out.

Here are some samples of my new creations. I have tons of new designs that will be added to our website after Thanksgiving. If you have any questions, please e-mail me at patty@pattyscollection.com.







Now, I am looking forward to Thanksgiving, one of our favorite holidays of the year! There is nothing better than spending time with family.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...